Born in Zanesville, Kyle returned to his hometown to join Stubbins, Watson & Bryan in 2010. His practice is focused on the many aspects of oil and gas development, as well as estate planning and estate administration. With regard to his oil and gas practice, Kyle has been involved with a wide array of matters relating to the Utica and Marcellus plays, from title curative work, including lease forfeitures and litigation under the Ohio Dormant Mineral Act, to lease and pipeline right-of-way negotiations. Kyle has negotiated numerous oil and gas leases and pipeline rights-of-way.
Kyle’s estate planning and Probate practice assists clients with everything from a basic Last Will to efficiently administering one’s estate. Kyle has assisted clients by preparing Financial and Health Care Powers of Attorney, Last Wills, and Trust Agreements. Additionally, Kyle has assisted with complex oil and gas planning, which includes the formation of limited liability companies, transfers of mineral interests, and gifting in an effort to reduce federal estate tax liability and allow for efficient transitions from one generation to the next.
Kyle, his wife and daughter reside in Zanesville.
- Oil and Gas
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Ohio - 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio - 2013
- Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude – Capital University Law School – 2010
- Associate Editor of Capital University Law Review
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Political Science – The College of Wooster - 2006
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Muskingum County Bar Association
- Ohio Oil and Gas Association
- Energy and Mineral Law Foundation
- Hills of Ohio Planned Giving Council
- Member of the Zanesville Rotary Club
- Member of the Muskingum County Community Foundation Council
- Board Member – Muskingum County Convention and Facilities Authority
- Board Member – Muskingum Respiratory Care Association (Rambo Memorial Health Center)